Monday, February 18, 2008

My HL stash!


Here are my bargains that I purchased in the 80 percent off isle at HL. The little suitcase on the top of this stack was 5.00! and the picture that says Ladies shoes was 12.00...these are now in my guest room that I repainted...I used Ralph Lauren English tan. I will take a full picture later, my pillow shams are at the embroidery shop being monogrammed. I bought this little black picture frame and added our initial to it. I got the picture frame and mat for 12.00 and the tin shelf below it for 6.00...the K was 5.oo! I like it on my wall going up my open stairway! I had so much fun decorating yesterday.


"Find where joy resides, and give it a voice far beyond singing. For to miss the joy is to miss all" Robert Louis Stevenson

7 comments:

Dona said...

Love all your finds, you did good. Especially like the little table and mirror.

Dona

Free Art Printables said...

Great stuff and I love how you set it up!
Jen R

Heidi said...

You really did find some bargains at Hobby Lobby! I love it all. That little suitcase is just too adorable. I am so partial to the black and love your accent pieces. Will be looking forward to the full view photos of the guest room makeover soon. That will be our next project here in the house. My guest room is a catchall for leftover furniture and needs some work. Maybe seeing yours will inspire me to start now and not wait for the living room woodwork to be finished...

I just added a mirror to our bedroom up at Cranberry Cottage which I love as well as a quilt I used to have hanging on a wall here in the house. It is so much fun seeing our projects come together more and more, isn't it?

Hugs ~
Heidi

Deb said...

I've been doing lots of catching up here @ the tattered nest. I love your blog header pic of the bird - just gorgeous! You found some great bargains. The large K is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so pretty! I can't wait to see more. What a bunch of great bargains.

I wish I was at the 'decorating stage' with our house! I love to decorate and redecorate. I've been doing a little here and there, but it soon gets moved around and covered up with boxes and stuff as we're still under construction. :)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

pretty, pretty, pretty! I absolutely LOVE the suitcases- And what you have done with the monograms and letter, PERFECT! You have gret taste and talent to utilize the great bargains you find. Seems I need to go to Hobby Lobby in our town (new and I've never been!)
Have a great day and thanks for the inspiration :-)
Colleen

Anonymous said...

wow, you got some great deals!! i love the stacked suitcases and the K is great.