Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Dance!


I have been doing the happy dance ever since I received my email from Kim over at Today's Creative Blog! Have you been there?I love her blog!Everyday she features a blog that she finds interesting, well yesterday was my lucky day...she featured me. I feel so honored, she picked me? I mainly starting writing this blog with the intention of documenting my daily care of my little great niece, with a little bit of my home decor thrown in. Now it is coming up on a year of blogging and it has been so much fun. I learn something new every day reading all of these fascinating blogs. I really feel the pressure to have something amazing on this post today, but as you can see I am in the middle of the Christmas crunch...wrapping my heart out! thanks so much Kim! Merry Christmas everyone!

13 comments:

Heidi said...

I just went and checked out Kim's blog. What a nice blog to have bookmarked. Now I agree with her picking you. Your blog is wonderful and I am so glad I found it a while back. You deserve this honor.

Cute Christmas wrapping. Are you off to one of your sister's for Christmas? How is you adorable mother doing?

I am leaving first thing in the morning for Cranberry Cottage and will be there through what the Dutch call 2nd Christmas Day. I will look forward to catching up with you after we are back next week and wish you and your family a most Merry of Christmasses!

~~ Heidi ~~

Martha said...

I SAW it and you DESERVE it!!

I just love your home and your decorating (and your little Addi).

Have a wonderful Holiday.

I'm scrambling.

xoxo,
martha

Mockingbird Hill said...

Congratulations on your mention...well deserved ;)

Wishes for a Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Cheers,
cassie

Mary said...

You have a beautiful blog and I will enjoy visiting it often.
Kudos to you.

Robin said...

I too enjoy coming here from time to time! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Robin

Magnolia Street Style said...

Keep on dancing - it was a nice write up about your blog. I enjoy visiting not only for your decorating, but I enjoy hearing about your family.

Connie

Unknown said...

We've also been busy wrapping this week - it never ends! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Dona said...

Merry Christmas, and congrats on the feature. You deserve it.

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

kari and kijsa said...

We wish a most blessed Christmas Day to you and your family from both of ours.

Merry Christmas,
kari & kijsa

Mrs. Jones said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting to be featured on Kim's blog. She is amazing. You surely deserve it ... I really love your blog!

Adele said...

I can certainly see why your blog was featured. This is my first time to visit your blog and it won't be my last. I am very inspired. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I am in LOVE. I love your blog.

I have stopped by your blog from the way of "Creative Blogs". I must say I have enjoyed reading and looking at your pictures.

Thank You for allowing me to share some of this.

~Rhonda from Minnesota