Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's day...


My dad. What a character.Honestly.He could drive us nuts. But bottom line we always knew he loved his family and was extremely proud of us...he might not of told us this, but we always heard about it through his friends , he loved to brag about us, only if we weren't in ear shot...didn't want us to get big heads. On this father's day it is comforting to know he is sharing it with my Mom but I still wish he were here so I could give him another new shirt , that of course he wouldn't wear..Hold your loved ones tight each and every day and have a lovely Father's day!

5 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

My dad & mom are gone too, stop over and you can see my post about him:)
Love how you decorate and put things together, I want to try to keep some things that are prim but I"m loving the vintage look so much anymore.

blessings Rondell

simple~needs said...

love the post..... your blog is wonderful!
kim

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Thanks for the reminder. Mine, too, are gone - Daddy first then Mother -but it's great to have the memories - no one can take any of these away!
Colleen

Laurie said...

Hi Gail,
Please come to my blog and give me decorating advice on the cabin bunkhouse. I would appreciate it so much as I LOVE your style.
Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your country style! Susie H