Thursday, May 8, 2008

THank You!


I want to thank everyone for their kind supportive comments that you have left on my blog...It is such a good feeling to know that so many friends are out there in bloggerville thinking and praying for me and my family! I can't tell you how much your comments have comforted me....You are the best! These pictures were taken of my Mom and I in 1961 and present...I was the youngest of six but she always made me feel like I was her favorite! and my other brothers and sisters will say the same about themselves! now that is a great Mom! Have a great weekend...Mother's day is Sunday,If your Mother is still with you give her a big hug! Thanks again for your thoughtfulness!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Your photos are so sweet! God bless your heart as Mothers day arrives...I pray you feel the warmth of your mother as you go thru your days!

AJ said...

I was so relieved to finally see you post. I was worried about you and have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love seeing the pictures of you with your mother:) Always keep her spirit alive!!!

Deb said...

Beautiful post & such lovely photos & memories of you and your sweet Mum.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them with us. Kindest thoughts from across the oceans to you and your family...Pam

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I've been hoping too see your post! What a good way to start my Friday - thanks!
These photos are wonderful. I know you will feel her arms about you often, especially when you need her most.
Have a sweet Mother's Day with gentle reminders of her love for all of you ( even though YOU were her favorite!)
Colleen

Debbie Kay said...

I am a first time visitor to your blog. God bless you sweet lady, my heart is broken for you but I pray your dear mother rests in the arms of our Lord Jesus. I hope Mother's Day is happy, even as she celebrates from heaven. Holding you near in prayer.

Debbie Kay

Dona said...

Thinking of you all day today. Hope you remebered all the fun times and those yet to laugh about later as time goes on.


Dona

A Romantic Porch said...

I'm thinking of you today. Love,Rachel

Sassy said...

This is the first visit to your blog and I am very sorry about your mom. I hope you did have an okay day last sunday...I still have my mom but have lost my dad so I know how it feels to lose a parent. Again please accept my condolences and I hope you don't mind my visiting your blog.

SeaWorthy said...

awesome photos of you two!