Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday already?


Weekends fly by when you are busy...My sisters and I gave my niece to be a bridal shower on Sat. and I was asked to do the centerpieces...I painted some gift bags with polka dots and monogrammed their last initial on it in sage and brown(their wedding colors) ...very quick and simple. Addi was there with one pink shoe on most of the time and her sissy Karissa looked so sweet in her matching dress! Easter Sunday was spent at my sister's for brunch. A very nice day! I hope everyone enjoyed the day..

5 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

How cute are those centerpieces?? Great idea!! I have painted brown kraft paper with polka dots when I couldn't find wrapping paper that I liked:)

becky said...

I am a lover of all things polka dot...so you know I think these bags are darling. I love the simplicity!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I also love polka dots and this idea is realy classy - I think it looks so fresh and wonderful yet simplicity at its best!
Colleen

Heidi said...

Hi Gail! Don't Addi and Karissa look so adorable. Does their mother make their outfits so they are matching? I love our centerpieces.

Hugs ~
Heidi

A Romantic Porch said...

That is such a cute idea. So cute! xoRachel