Saturday, February 3, 2007

just needed some Easter



2006 Easter at my house for thirty people, I love all the preparations especially creating the tables..and then when it comes to the actual holiday I could pretty much get in the car and leave for the day and let my husband take over...I am more into creating the effect not the entertaining. It is exhausting. I have a large family and a small house...all kidding aside I am truly blessed by my family...all 30 of them!I really need to revisit these photos today...-40 windchill. But I am going to ignore this fact and venture out with my sister and my Mom and do a little shopping and lunch. We are hearty. we are tough. ugh!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Cute painted pots and egg shell "planters".
With the windchill it's -30 today.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

That is a cute table display! In response to your question, I've never been to Minn. I can imagine it was a long drive to Texas, but maybe someday I'll travel that way! In the meantime, please post more pics of your yard/house; you do have a decorator's touch.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Found your blog through Deb. I really like your painted pots and just love the little egg shell planter! Would love to try that for Easter also! I see you like antiques. I like them alot too!